Am I a candidate for sedation dentistry?
Studies show that 30% of the population avoids the dentist due to fear. Sedation dentistry provides a safe and comfortable experience for fearful patients to get the care they need and want.
Patients that are typical candidates for Oral Conscious Sedation (OCS), include:
- Patients who just want to take the edge off
- Patients with anxiety
- Patients who suffer from acute or chronic jaw soreness
- Patients who have a strong gag reflex
- Patients who complain that they can’t get numb
- Patients with physical limitations such as back or neck problems
What types of dental treatment can I have completed under sedation?
Virtually all procedures that Dr. Huang performs can be completed under OCS, including restorative care such as fillings, crowns, implant restorations as well as cosmetic procedures such as bonding, dental veneers, and others can be performed.
Oral surgery procedures and gum disease treatments are also successful.