All-on-4s are the next big thing for those who are living their lives edentulous, which is completely toothless on their top, bottom or both jaws. All-on-4 gives patients a new set of teeth without having to wear uncomfortable dentures, or have too many implants. As few as four implants are used to support a complete edentulous arch.
All-on-4 is a procedure that can be completed in just one appointment. A typical surgery takes just two hours. Once the surgical procedure of inserting the implants into the jawbone has been completed, the fixed dentures are then attached to the implants and replace all your missing teeth.
Dental implants have proven to be an excellent treatment choice for replacing missing teeth.
Click on frequently asked questions below to learn moreWho is a candidate for the All-on-4 procedure?
Advanced adult periodontitis, which frequently means loss of many permanent teeth, is treated easily with this procedure.
Loose and floppy dentures are simply converted to the All-on-4.
They help to prevent bone deterioration and will restore your facial features. You do not need adhesives and they are incredibly comfortable on your gums because they do not cause pressure or pressing.
- You do not have to take them out.
- Adhesives are not needed.
- They are permanent dentures that can be cleaned and brushed just like your natural, regular teeth.
- You can taste and experience both hot and cold foods with them.
- You will be comfortable with them, because unlike traditional dentures, they do not vigorously press down onto your gums, which are incredibly sensitive.
- Bone deterioration will no longer be a problem, which happens when a tooth has been lost and nothing has been placed to refill the gap.
- You are able to bite down using an increased force, approximately 70% or more, which helps you to eat your favorite foods again without having to struggle with chewing, biting or anything of that nature.
- Your facial features will be restored significantly.
- You will feel more confident in your smile, considering the fact that you will no longer have missing teeth, and what could be better than that?